An entrepreneur since the age of 34, I have led workshops for thousands of people and I’ve worked with some of the most recognizable brands on the planet (please see my TeamASLAN page for a partial listing). During that time, I have coached upwards of 3000 people. I stopped counting a few years ago, but that number continues to grow. At the heart of it all, I am a servant of anyone seeking personal growth and transformation.
You can check out my academic credentials below, but they were all fueled by my passion for the mind and heart of the learner. My passion is deeply rooted in personal transformation and the belief that the only thing that prevents us from achieving greatness, is the belief in ourselves.
Master of Science in Positive Organizational Development and Change
Case Western Reserve University; Deans Academic Award
Bachelor of Arts – Human Performance Improvement
De Paul University; Dean’s List
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Coaching in Medicine and Leadership; Harvard Medical School, Department of Continuing Education
- Certificate in Developing Leadership through Emotional Intelligence; Case Western Reserve University
- Foundations of Positive Psychology Course, University of Pennsylvania
- VIA Intensive, Field Guide to the Character Strengths and Virtues
- International Conference on Emotional Intelligence
- Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Leadership certification
Travels of the Heart: Developing Your Inner Leader, Six Seconds Publishing, March 2010
Conversations on Customer Service & Sales, Insight Publishing, 2005
Masters of Success, Entrepreneur Press, 2004