The UnYielded Blog is dedicated to bringing hope, knowledge and assurance that people can be more successful and more fulfilled if they choose. It’s what I’ve done for the past 20+ years in my career, it’s who I strive to be in my personal life and it’s what I believe I was called to do.
Posts fall into these major themes:
- Awareness – own accurate awareness of who we are and who we want to become
- Habits and Practices – how we put our values into action
- Just Start – finding the courage to risk failure, make a mistake, or push a comfort zone
- Mindsets – what we believe to be true and to be possible about ourselves and others
- New Paths – seeking new paths; responding at a crossroads; resilience when a challenge forces us off our current path
- Overcoming Obstacles and Challenges – often great teachers, they also reveal a better version of ourselves.
- You at Your Core – Knowing who we are, absent the shoulds that creep up on us and limit our potential.
- Coaching – Learning how to learn and how to help others learn