Contact Tony Bond
Mentioned in this Episode
Great Place to Work - https://www.greatplacetowork.com/
Calm app - https://www.calm.com/
Richard Rohr - Center for Action and Contemplation - https://cac.org/
Stephen Covey – Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - https://www.franklincovey.com/the-7-habits.html
The Power of Onlyness – Nilofer Merchant - https://nilofermerchant.com/
HALO – helping athletes land opportunities (coming soon)
David Cooperrider - https://www.davidcooperrider.com/
Takeaways from Bobbi Kahler Interview with Tony Bond
1. During times of uncertainty, we can find clarity if we seek it.
2. Once you know who you are, everything else becomes clear.
3. You can do anything and do it better with a community of people.
4. Everything belongs. We may not understand it at the time, but everything somehow belongs.
5. Experience can tell you what you don't want.
6. Listen, to hear not to just respond.
7. Don't jump into the conversation unless you're going to shift it.
8 Being nervous is healthy as it forces us to be creative
9. Everyone has a story. And when you take the time to really hear someone else's story, you feel closer to that person. It's such a great way to connect.
And 10, from David Cooperrider, our professor at Case Western Reserve University, people move and grow and the direction of what they talk about.